A corporate film is a great way to convey your company’s image. It can be used by HR for recruitment, as a training tool, or as an original and effective way of communicating internally or externally.
You could also make a film for your HR department:
A film about your company – not about what you do, but about who you are. Interviews with members of staff could be mixed with features and descriptions of each person’s job/role within the company:
- Show how everyone plays an important part in achieving a common goal
- Demonstrate the value of every single job, no matter how humble
- Help everyone understand the issues faced by colleagues, to encourage better communication/dialogue
- A fun way of showcasing the company as a whole and how it works, for clients/suppliers/new recruits, etc.
- The film can be broadcast in-house, on intranet/internet, and distributed to staff.